The Company

  • About Us

Welcome to Hansa Furniture Indonesia. We are supplier, manufacturer and exporter of fine wooden furniture to world wide countries. Our company established since 2008 experience and manufacturer furniture Indonesian products based in Jepara. We manufacturer many products and some customer's order with wide range of beautiful Classic (Old Reproduction) and New Furniture (Modern Furniture).

Our team Marketing are serving seller to Indonesian domestic and export for Wholesaler, Agent, Project, Interior Designer, Private House, Furniture Shop, Apartment, Residence, Cafe and Custom Built Order.

We Starting from choosing the materials, using legal woods, certified SVLK. Use kiln dried wood before processing producing, constructing, finishing, to packaging, we always set up a high standard of controlling to keep the best quality and competitive price and our creativity always move.

Our business telephone number office is only +62.291 4299 344. You can also Whatsapp our business number at +62.812 2921 255 or email us at info@hansafurniture.com for more information. If you have any questions or inquiries for new items or custom design, custom order furniture, please contact us! Our team here to help you.

 

  • Company Profile

Company Name : CV. Hansa Artistika
Type of Business : Wooden Furniture, Manufacturer, Interior Home Design Furniture from Indonesia
Werehouse : Langon 01/01 Tahunan Jepara, Central Java, Indonesia
Office Phone : +62291 4299 344
Mobile /Whatsapp : +6281 229 21255
Email : info@hansafurniture.com
Attn : Awal, Mr
Packing : Singgle Face, Wraping Paper, Cartoon Box (if required)
Materials : Solid Wood, Wood combination plywood and MDF and stell
Production Process   : Semi Machine and Full Handmade by skilled crafts
Minimum Order : Minimum 1x20ft Container (Mixed or Same items) or custom order
Type Order : Sample by LCL, next order by 20/40Ft Container Space
Export Destination : Worldwide

 

  •  FAQ

Why should Hansa Furniture?

HANSA FURNITURE is a company 8 years experience and manufacturer furniture Indonesian products based in Jepara, We are manufacturer Classic furniture and Modern furniture with various several products reproduction Old furniture and New furniture. Our team are serving saler to Wholesaler furniture, Agent furniture, Project furniture, interior designer, Privat your home, Furniture shop, Retailer and We also make custom order from customer with your design.


Where is the location ?

Our Werehouse and workshop in Jepara, Langon RT01 RW01 Tahunan Jepara, Central Java - INDONESIA.


Do you use kilndried wood and how is the moisture content?

Yes we do. The moisture contents of Wooden Furniture are:

  • 1 - 2 cm thickness MC 12% - 15%
  • 3 - 4 cm thickness MC 14% - 18%
  • 5 cm thickness and up MC 16% - 20%

What kind of material is available?

Indoor Wooden Furniture made of Teak, Mahogany and another type of Indonesian Wood. Our Outdoor Furniture made of Teak, Aluminum Pipe, Stainless Steel, Synthetic Rattan, and Natural Fiber furniture made of skin of rattan, sea grass, and another natural fiber. For craft or home accessories made of wood and various assorted from all over Indonesia.


Can you accept buyers designs?

Yes we can, as long as the design is suitable with the material and production method requested. What you have to do is send us your designs by e-mail, complete with the measurement and specification you preference then we will carry on.


How long is the production lead-time?


What is the minimum order?

The minimum order quantity is 1 x 20 feet container or Sample can trial for view pieces


Do you guarantee the quality ?

Yes, We doing QC start from the selection mateials until the finishing and packaging system. Our products are checked by our QC team in many production stepsIf you receive some damage, we are open discussion for the best solution.


Compliance ?

If any defective product, Damage in shipping and unloading process are not covered. We will can analyzes the damage, if it couses from our side, send us report with detail pictures maximum 1 months after unloadedwe will responsible for this.


What is the payment term?

a. Irrevocable L/C
b. T/T with 40% Down Payment and the rest 60% payment against documents.

If Still need some other info and questions? Please feel free to contact us

  •  Works Shop

 

Welcome our potential buyers. Are you looking for furniture for supply your Shop, House, Apartment, Cafe, Restaurant and Hotel? We still have many collection. If you do not find what you are looking for from our collection or find something similar, Please send email to info@hansafurniture.com for discuss or try special order with best price.